Playlist.com


Thursday, December 18, 2008

The Christmas Concert

Alright, it's been a while, but part of that is my lack of knowledge about technology. I've been trying to upload the 3 videos from below for the past couple days. I got them on my computer, after loading discs and videos, then had a heck of a time getting them onto the internet. The videos took about an hour each to upload, something I was not expecting. I ended up going through YouTube, thinking it would be faster (it wasn't), and embedding them into my blog. The Youtube site is protected, so if for some reason you want to see them on there rather than here then let me know and I can get you access.

The kids' Christmas Concert at school was this past Wednesday night. It actually clashed with the Concert for my school, but I got permission to attend my own kids' performance. Last year I put my school first seeing as it was my first year there--If they continue to present on the same night I guess I will have to alternate.

We got each of their performances on tape and thought we would share them with everyone who is interested. So if you are a regular and know someone who would like to see these, but doesn't usually visit the blog, then pass along the URL.
http://risk-shipsatsea.blogspot.com

Here is Knox. If you listen closely you can hear him distinctly about half way through, over top of everyone else. And we were not close to him either, as it would appear from the shot. He was on the far side of the stage from us. All his looking around at the beginning is him trying to locate us in the audience.





Here is Declan. Isn't she cute in her Santa hat? She starts off just looking around but then gets into the song a bit more as she goes. She walked right by us on her way up to the stage.




And just so she isn't left out, and so you can see Oakley, here is one of her waiting for the show to start. She loves that blanket--never took a soother, but won't sleep without her blanket in her mouth. And it generally calms her when she is upset.

1 comment:

Dave Groff said...

Hi Jonathan

All I get when I click on the videos is a message saying that they are private.

We did get to see Knox and Declan on Facebook, but didn't get to see the Oakley video.

Dad and Mom