Playlist.com


Monday, November 17, 2008

It's been a while

Hey, there! It's been a while, I know. 10 days to be exact. A very busy 10 days. I had assignments to mark for report cards, then report cards and comments for the students. I had a wonderful long weekend (Sat, Sun, Mon, Tues) then two days of teaching this past week. I had parent/teacher interviews on Thursday after school from 3:30-9:30 which went great. Then on the weekend the family and I went into Edmonton to see family and friends. We had a great visit, but very little time for blogging. As it is, I am sitting here in my school computer lab at lunch typing this up while some students are blogging. So I have only a couple more minutes of this somewhat bland and boring post.

Oh, got to go.

1 comment:

John K said...

You didn't mention it, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY JON!!!!